Careers at Favazza & Associates
Favazza & Associates, LLC CPAs (St. Peters, MO), is an established and growing CPA firm serving the St. Louis metro and St. Charles County area. Due to the consistent growth of our firm we are looking for the best and the brightest to add to our team.
We are a client focused, service-driven organization committed to the success of each company and the individuals we serve. The ideal candidate is someone who aligns with our mission of serving our clients with exceptional quality, integrity, and above average client service.
Major Roles and Responsibilities:
Accurate and self-sufficient preparation of individual and corporate tax returns. General ledger reconciliation, bookkeeping and financial statement preparation. Interaction with clients to resolve questions and open items. Proactive interaction with firm management to make accounting and tax recommendations. Troubleshoot and handle various issues for clients.
- Strong computer skills – proficient using MS Office, QuickBooks, internet, etc.
- Individual and Corporate tax preparation.
- Bookkeeping and general ledger maintenance.
- 3-5+ recent years of small business accounting and CPA firm experience, including:
- Experience with Lacerte or other tax preparation software.
- Experience with QuickBooks and QuickBooks Online.
Attributes to be Successful:
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Accountable for seeing all assignments through to completion.
- Strong desire to help others.
- Problem solver that looks for ways to improve efficiency.
- Team player.
- Good listener.
- Punctual and Career minded.
- We are results-oriented, and we value work-life balance. Flexible schedule available, depending on workload.
- Starting date is negotiable based on current employment situation.
- Our staff works full-time Monday -Friday 8am-4:30pm. Alternate work schedule required during tax season and extension dates.
To apply for this position please email your resumé to us now.